Differences of BB and CC Creams
BB and CC creams, which are one of the ideal products for those who prefer light makeup, are integral parts of our makeup bags. However, these creams can often be mixed with each other in terms of their properties. Do you know the differences between the two creams?
Don’t worry if you don’t know what these creams, which we use frequently in summer and which are preferred in winter, do not work! If you want to buy a new BB or CC cream but have difficulty deciding which one to choose, we would like to point out that this article is for you. Let’s take a look at our article where you can easily find the answers to your questions birlikte
BB Cream (Blemish Balm)
BB cream gives your skin a fresh and natural look. If you haven’t used BB cream yet, you’ll love this multifunction product if you’re wondering what it is and how to use it. Makeup base, moisturizer, concealer, sunscreen, color equalizer and foundation in a single product combining BB cream is revealed. If you want to create a fresh base for your makeup and at the same time to protect from the sun, we recommend you to choose BB cream. La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream Light Color Care Cream It will be a good choice for you.
CC Cream (Complexion Corrector)
CC creams, on the other hand, have been developed to regulate the redness and color unevenness on your skin. CC cream on your face eliminates color differences and helps to cover the scars on the skin. CC creams moisturize your skin like BB creams and give you a natural look. If you have rashes on your skin, or if you have oily, acne-prone skin, you may prefer to use CC cream. If you prefer CC cream, La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Anti-Redness Concealer Treatment Cream I can say it is exactly for you.
The most important properties of BB and CC creams
- BB cream and CC cream are practical salvage make-up products developed to show your skin’s current appearance better and nourish your skin.
- The BB cream is more dense and acts as a foundation. Covering imperfections on your skin The CC cream is thinner and cannot cover large defects.
- BB and CC creams can be thought of as water-based foundation. However, we would like to point out that both products do not provide as much coverage as the foundation for severe skin defects.
- BB creams15 have SPF sun protection, while CC creams have 25 SPF sun protection.
- CC Creams contain vitamin C and this vitamin is the most important factor in balancing skin tone. BB creams do not contain vitamin C.
- BB Creams will meet your need for moisturizing your skin and covering imperfections. CC creams, skin redness, pale and yellow skin, skin tone will allow you to equalize.
- According to skin problems, CC cream is available in different colors. It has options like bruise or anti-redness. Since it contains vitamins, it nourishes the skin more than BB creams.
- Both Light to Medium and There are two color options, Medium to Dark.
When choosing makeup products, it is always important to meet the right product. We recommend using products that are appropriate for your skin type. Now you know the difference between BB and CC cream. You decide whether BB cream or CC cream is more suitable for your skin type. You are now ready to act according to your skin needs.